NMDA is a Receptor in the Glutamate Neurotransmitter System
The NMDA Receptor is involved in countless brain functions:
- Immediate and Long-Term Memory
- General Cognitive Processing
- Personality and Range of Emotion
- Problem Solving and Planning
- Personal Drive and Initiative
- Decisions and Judgment
- Therapies enhancing NMDA Receptor function are generally lacking.
- The components in currently represent the best natural option.
The NMDA (N-Methyl D-Aspartate) Receptor
The nutrients in support the underlying neurochemistry. *